Social Science Department
The Social Science Department is an academic department in the School of Arts and Sciences at Triton College. The Social Science Department offers classes in History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Social Science, Foreign Languages, and Humanities. The department also partially funds and mentors Triton student participants in the Model United Nations and Model Illinois Government.
The department offices, mailboxes and the secretarial staff are located on the first floor of the Science Building, Rooms D-100 through D-116.
For general information about the department, call the departmental secretary Linda Mick at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3833.
• Economics Degree (Associate in Science - U230A08)
• Foreign Languages Degree (Assoiciate in Arts - U224A16)
• Geography Degree (Associate in Science - U230A32)
• Global Studies Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A06)
• History Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A46)
• Intercultural Studies Degree (Assoiciate in Arts - U224A05)
• International Business Degree (Associate in Science - U230A07)
• Social and Political Science Degrees (Associate in Arts - U224A45)
• Women's and Gender Studies Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A15)
• Foreign Language Options
• Business Courses
• Chinese Courses
• Economics Courses
• Geography Courses
• History Courses
• Italian Courses
• Political Science Courses
• Social Science Courses
• Spanish Courses
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3509
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3638
Christina Brophy, Ph.D.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3549
Elizabeth Collins, Ph.D.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3242
Patricia Knol, Ph.D.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3302
Web Site: http://academics.triton.edu/faculty/pknol/homepage/