• Counseling banner

    Transfer Services Area

    The Counseling Department offers transfer services to assist students who want to transfer to a four-year institution.

    Transfer services include transfer guides, admission applications and opportunities to meet with admissions counselors from four-year colleges and universities. Please call or stop in to see when a representative from your transfer school will be on campus.   Click here for the Fall 2016 University & College visit list

    The Counseling Department also has partnerships with several four-year universities for particular majors, which allows students to complete their bachelor's degree while remaining on Triton College's campus. You may contact the four-year university representative directly for more information or visit the Counseling Department Transfer Services Area.

    Students who are interested in transferring to a four-year institution should start using transfer services in their first semester on campus.

    The Transfer Services Area is located in Room D-122.
    Please call for an appointment: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3588.

    Scholarship Information
    The Transfer Services Area has created a list of resources to assist you with finding scholarships when you are transferring to a four-year college/university.

    For more information, click here.