Grants Development Office
The Grants Development Office (GDO) works collaboratively with all campus departments to identify and pursue external funding opportunities that will develop and expand the educational programs and services available to Triton students and the community at large.
The GDO’s primary functions are to:
- Identify appropriate funding opportunities issued by local, state, federal, corporate, and private entities.
- Facilitate the proposal development and submission process by working collaboratively with faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Assist grant managers to successfully implement their grant-funded projects.
- Coordinate grant reporting and submission of reports to grantors.
- Provide workshops and trainings on grant-related topics.
- Foster an environment of transparency to ensure cross-departmental collaboration and communication.
All grant proposals must be submitted through the GDO. Contact us if you find something of interest. We’re here to help you be successful!
Need more information on pre- or post-award support or a copy of the GDO’s Standard Operating Procedure?
Check out the Grants Development Office Link in the Employee Resources card on the Triton portal.
Purva DeVol, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President of Institutional Advancement
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3434
Chrys Hart Albarado
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3218
Grants Compliance Manager
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3415
Note to Students: The Grants Development Office does not help individual students with financial aid or scholarships.
Please visit the Financial Aid page for information on Student Grants and Scholarship Opportunities.