- High school seniors who reside in district or attend an in-district high school
- Must have been a high school senior during the preceding academic year
- Students who attended an out-of-district high school must have resided in district during their senior year
- Students must have a cumulative unweighted 3.35 GPA at the completion of the first semester of their senior year
- International students are not eligible for this scholarship
- Students admitted to the Scholars Program who change their degree to a program not covered by the Scholars Program may, on a case-by-case basis, be eligible for the Trustee Honors Scholarship for the second year if they maintain the renewal criteria
- Simply include your cumulative unweighted GPA on your admissions application
- Unofficial transcripts are required to verify eligibility
- Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded into the admissions application, provided to the Records Office in Building B, Room 220 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will be notified through their Triton email within 3-5 weeks if they have been chosen as a recipient of the scholarship. Please allow additional time for review during peak processing periods.
- The deadline for the Trustee Honors Scholarship for Fall 2022 is September 16, 2022. All requirements must be met by the application deadline.
- In-district tuition and fees for fall, spring, and summer semesters for students enrolled in at least 15 credit hours per semester
- If a student lives out-of-district, only the in-district tuition equivalent will be covered
- Must successfully complete (Grade “D” or higher) 30 credit hours at the end of the second semester with a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA for renewal for the next academic year
- Please note: Withdrawn/dropped classes are not counted towards the credit hour requirement for renewal
- Contact the Scholarship Office at 708-456-0300, Ext. 3155 or email@example.com if you are thinking about dropping a class
- Maximum of 60 credits are covered within two consecutive academic years
- Students who withdraw from Triton College or transfer to another institution will lose eligibility for the scholarship
The terms of the Triton Trustee Honors Scholarship are subject to change at any time.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3155.
Click Here for Flyer