In-district students who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for admission to the Scholars Program at any time, although first-year entrance is preferred.
Entering first-year students must meet the following criteria:
• A composite ACT score of at least 25 or
• An accumulated minimum G.P.A. of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent and
• Faculty and counselor recommendations and
• Additional indicators of academic potential
Current Triton College students must meet these two criteria:
• 15 or more college-level credits
• A minimum 3.5 G.P.A.
This is an academically rigorous program that welcomes highly motivated students for whom traditional indicators of academic success are not always valid.