Intro from Will goes here.
Buttons go HERE
Become an Employee Partner
There are a number of ways to connect with Triton College. Let us know how we can help make that connection. Click HERE for Registration Form.
- Host an Intern
- Hire Triton students
- Hire Triton alumni
- Host a club or classroom at your facility
- Attend Job Fairs or other hiring events
- Assist with student career preparation activities
- Become involved with Triton College Foundation
- Volunteer to serve on an Advisory Committee
- Attended Triton? Join the Triton Alumni Association
Recruit at Triton
There are a number of ways to strengthen your recruiting efforts and promote positions and opportunities on our campus. Some of these options are year-round, and others are specific to our fall and spring semester Career Fairs. To inquire about opportunities to advertise on campus or attend events and programs, contact us any time at email@example.com.
Ways to recruit at Triton College:
- Post a position on Triton Career Link, powered by College Central.
- Participate in our job fairs and hiring events (hyperlink to upcoming events)
- Post your hiring event on our calendar (Create form to post event)
- Host an Intern
- Visit classes as a subject matter expert or provide information about your company
- Participate in activities such as mock interviews and our "Prep for Professional" event
- Community-focused events, such as Veteran’s Job Fair and 2nd Chance Job Fair
Virtual Meet & Greets
Triton Career Services offers companies the opportunity to virtually meet Triton students and faculty by hosting 30- to 60-minute sessions via Zoom. The sessions allow you a chance to introduce your organization to students and community members and increase awareness of job opportunities.
Please contact Katy McGuinnis firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-456-0300, X-3150, for more information.
Triton Career Link, powered by College Central, is the centralized place to post job and internship opportunities for Triton College students and alumni, as well as job seeking members of the community. The service is free.
If you have an account, but cannot recall your logon ID or password, contact Katy McGuinnis 708-456-0300, X-3150 or email@example.com
To create an account, please go to www.collegecentral.com/triton.
- Click on the Employers icon.
- Create an account.
- After you create an account, the information will be reviewed. We cannot accept postings:
- Commissioned sales roles
- In-home jobs, such as childcare, tutors, or handypersons.
- Multi-level marketing positions
- Any position that requires a student to pay a fee
- Upon approval, you can post full-time and part-time jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to Katy McGuinnis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to hire Temporary Help (eg. Nanny or Handyperson), Career Services has a board where a Gig Flyer can be displayed. Career Services also has an active social media presence where we can share your requests. During the pandemic, jobs will only be posted to social media. Please email your flyer to email@example.com. If you do not have a flyer, please click the Flyer Request/Gig Posting Request Form button below.
Flyer Request/Gig Posting Request Form
Host an Intern
Thank you for considering a partnership with Triton College! Our students come to you with energy and enthusiasm to integrate classroom learning with hands-on experience.
- Develop a pipeline for your workforce
- Experience a source of new ideas and a fresh perspective
- Contribute to the professional development of our students
- You may quality to receive wage reimbursement of up to $1,200
How it Works
- Students need to complete 240 hours to receive academic credit.
- Students will work with a faculty advisor to identify three measurable learning objectives.
- The learning objectives are the basis for the learning contract between the student, Triton College, and you, the employer.
- Read this guidebook for recommendations for preparing your office for a successful internship experience. Guidebook PDF HERE!
- Post the job on Triton Career Link, powered by College Central.
- Career Services will work with department faculty to market your opportunity to students.
- While we are not strictly confined to the academic calendar, it is simpler to have internship opportunities that align with the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
For more information on how to get started, please contact Katy McGuinnis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 456-0300 X-3150.
CS EVENTS HERE
To register for an event, please click the button below, fill out the form and email to email@example.com.
Career Services Event Registration for Employer
Click HERE for Live Career Fair & Events Information & Logistics.