To better serve our students, we now provide the option to order official transcripts and enrollment verifications online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
You may now order and make your payment of $3 per transcript with your debit or credit card. There is no charge for an enrollment verification.
Please follow these steps:
- Enter your 9-digit SSN in the form below (111223333) and click submit
- You will be directed to the Student Self-Service Site
- Select Order or Track a Transcript (for transcripts) or Obtain Enrollment Certificate (for enrollment verifications)
- Follow the instructions on the page carefully, paying close attention to the logout instructions
If you elect to pick up your official transcript or enrollment verification, it will be ready within two business days at the Welcome Center, Room B-100. You will need to show proof of identity before your documents will be released. Documents sent via mail will arrive at their destination within seven to ten business days.
Official transcripts cannot be sent via email or fax.
If you require additional documents such as in-school deferment paperwork completed in addition to an enrollment verification, please complete an enrollment verification form and return it to the Records Office, Room B-220.
Students are also able to view and print their unofficial transcript through their MyTriton portal by following these steps:
- Log into your MyTriton portal.
- Select the “Academic Profile” link under the “WebAdvisor for Students” section
- Select “Transcript”
If you no longer have access to your MyTriton portal and require an unofficial transcript, please email your request and a scanned copy of a photo ID (such as a driver’s license or state ID card) to Felix Vega.
For further assistance, please contact the Call Center at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130.