Welcome to Triton’s Records Office, where we offer information and resources for current and prospective students, faculty, staff and alumni. The Records Office provides a variety of student and faculty services:

  • Processes final grading for faculty
  • Processes requests for unofficial and official transcripts
  • Processes application for degrees and certificates
  • Verifies student enrollment and loan deferments
  • Evaluates transcripts from other institutions for credit toward Triton College

Duplicate Diploma Request Form

FERPA Release Form

You are allowed to add or change your academic program at any time, provided the new program does not require a separate application.

Changing your current program may affect your financial aid eligibility.

Academic Program Change Form


Please submit your official college transcript for purposes of transfer credit evaluation to the Records office (B220). Evaluations will be processed only if the student is currently enrolled in a program of study.

  1. Students who are seeking academic credit for courses completed at other institutions or through prior learning assessment must be currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program. Students must adhere to the Triton College residency requirements for graduation with a degree or certificate. To meet the residency requirements, students must complete at least 15 of the credit hours required to earn a degree or 50% of the credit hours required for a certificate at Triton College. Only those credits that are applicable to the student’s curriculum at Triton College will be accepted.
  2. Academic credit is generally accepted only from institutions that are accredited by one of the regional accrediting associations approved by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation. All foreign/non-English transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES member. A complete list of NACES members can be found here.
  3. Prerequisites and/or developmental courses are not transferable. Prerequisite credit and course substitutions must be approved through the Department Chairperson and Dean.
  4. Students who change their program of study after the initial evaluation, will need to complete a petition to have their transcripts re-evaluated.

Please allow four weeks for evaluation of transfer credit. A completed evaluation sheet will be sent to the student via email.

To Top.



2021-2022 Graduation Deadlines

Graduation Requirements and Procedures

Academic Honors

To Top.

Joint Agreements and In-District Workers

Cooperative Instructional Programs/Joint Agreements

In-District Workers

For more information about these programs, please follow the links below:

Important Dates (2021-22 Academic Year)

For additional information about Joint Agreements and In-District Workers, please contact:
Felix Vega

Office: B220
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3726
Fax: (708) 583-3147

To Top.

General Petition

Click here to Download General Petition Form - PDF Version

If you do not have access to a printer, scanner or fax, please use online form below

Click here for Online General Petition

To Top.

Contact Information

Building B, Room 220

Fall/Spring Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday* and Sunday: Closed

*The Records office is open some Saturdays during the open registration period from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Summer Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed

Phone: 708-456-0300, Ext. 3213
Fax: 708-583-3147

To Top.

FERPA & Directory Information Policy #5717

Students will be annually informed of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 through the student handbook. Copies of the college's policy are available in the Office of Admission.

A directory of records for all students will be maintained by the college. There will be three categories of directory information.

  1. Name, address, telephone numbers, dates of attendance and class.
  2. Previous institutions attended, major fields of study, awards, honors and degree(s) conferred and associated dates.
  3. Past and present participation in officially recognized sports and activities; physical factors such as height and weight of athletes; and date and place of birth.

To withhold directory information from disclosure, students must notify the Admissions and Records Office in writing at the beginning of each semester. Failure to make such a written request will indicate

approval to disclose directory information by the college for any purpose, at its discretion.

The Vice President of Student Affairs will review and approve all requests for student directory information. Directory information will be provided when the Vice President determines it is in the best interest of Triton College students.