TriCafe has been chosen to be the sole provider for catered food and beverage for all on-campus events, gatherings, parties, breakfasts, luncheons, and dinners. The following procedures must be followed in order to request catered services:
- In order to provide the best possible customization for your event, please contact Bob Gradowski at Ext. 3839 or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. A face-to-face meeting can also be scheduled at your request.
- All requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Obtain the Catering Request Form from our website. The standard menu is also on the site.
- Fill out the form, including special requests, and forward it to the catering office email@example.com.
- The catering office will price your request and return it to you with a control number.
- A Triton College requisition form must then be completed on WebAdvisor. Include the control number in the comments section of the requisition.
- Once the requisition has the proper approvals, a purchase order will be cut and sent to the catering office. Copies of the PO will be housed online in the Colleague system.
- Following the event, an invoice will be forwarded to A/P, and then to the department for approval. The approved invoice or any discrepancy should immediately be returned to Accounts Payable.
- Cancellation of caterings must be made at least 72 hours in advance of event, and notice must be given to both TriCafe and the Purchasing Department. Any modifications to a catering order must also be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- If the inquirer receives a quote from an off-campus catering vendor, he/she must give TriCafe a written copy of the quote at least 2 weeks in advance. If TriCafe cannot fulfill the request at the quoted price or less, Bob Gradowski or his designee will attach the External Purchasing Approval form for On-Campus Retail Entities and forward it back to the inquirer.
- If a department has a regularly scheduled need for catering, an open purchase order may be utilized. Only designated authorized parties on the open PO will be allowed to order under the blanket order.
Note: Any room setups will be the responsibility of the requestor. TriCafe has no authority to make room setup requests. You will need to fill out a setup request form, which may be obtained through the Physical Plant Department. Please allow sufficient time for signatures and processing (at least 2 weeks prior to the event date).