5th Ave Journal
The 5th Avenue Journal is an independent forum for the student voices of Triton College.
Contents of The Journal are published by decision of the editor in agreement with the Journal staff. Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the paper or its staff and are not intended to represent those of Triton College.
We welcome any contributions, such as letters to the editor and guest columns, especially those concerning events, people, or issues of interest or importance to you and other Journal readers. We reserve the right to edit submissions for length or clarity or grammar.
To be considered, letters should include full name and contact information, such as an email address and/or telephone number. Send communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New renders a view of interest to the reader. Check it out!
Surveys and Poll Results
- September 2022 - Volume 37 | No. 1
- April 2022 - Volume 36 | No. 4
- January 2022 - Volume 36 | No. 3
- November 2021 - Volume 36 | No. 2
- September 2021 - Volume 36 | No. 1
- April 2021 - Volume 35 | No. 6
- March 2021 - Volume 35 | No. 5
- January 2021 - Volume 35 | No. 4
- November 2020 - Volume 35 | No. 3
- October 2020 - Volume 35 | No. 2
- September 2020 - Volume 35 | No. 1
- January 2020 - Volume 34 | No. 3
- December 2019 - Volume 34 | No. 2
- October 2019 - Volume 34 | No. 1
- May 2019 - Volume 33 | No. 5