5th Ave Journal
The 5th Avenue Journal is an independent forum for the student voices of Triton College.
Contents of The Journal are published by decision of the editor in agreement with the Journal staff. Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the paper or its staff and are not intended to represent those of Triton College.
We welcome any contributions, such as letters to the editor and guest columns, especially those concerning events, people, or issues of interest or importance to you and other Journal readers. We reserve the right to edit submissions for length or clarity or grammar.
To be considered, letters should include full name and contact information, such as an email address and/or telephone number. Send communications to email@example.com.
What's New renders a view of interest to the reader. Check it out!
Surveys and Poll Results
- September 1, 2021 - Volume 36 | No. 1
- April 26, 2021 - Volume 35 | No. 6
- March 22, 2021 - Volume 35 | No. 5
- January 25, 2021 - Volume 35 | No. 4
- November 13, 2020 - Volume 35 | No. 3
- October 16, 2020 - Volume 35 | No. 2
- September 15, 2020 - Volume 35 | No. 1
- January 24, 2020 - Volume 34 | No. 3
- December 4, 2019 - Volume 34 | No. 2
- October 2, 2019 - Volume 34 | No. 1
- May 17, 2019 - Volume 33 | No. 5