The Health Services Department is staffed by experienced Registered Nurses who address the needs of our students, faculty and staff from physical assessment to health education and prevention to referrals and wellness. We care about the needs of the whole person. Services provided are FREE. Please see the link below for a list of services.
Students, faculty and staff should report to the Health Services Department for any necessary treatment of any injury endured any on campus and to document the accident.
All treatments, advice and medical records are confidential.
Lactation rooms are available.
Medical records are not required for entrance to Triton College, except for Health Careers students and athletes. These students have specific medical requirements and their records will be kept on file in the Health Services Department.
For serious illness or injury assistance on campus call the Triton College Police Department at Ext. 3206.
Resources and Links
- Current COVID 19 Guidelines
- Free COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Monkeypox Information
- Student & Employee Assistance Program
- Health Services Provided
- Flu Vaccine Finder - Locate the nearest facility offering flu shots
- Pregnancy Testing & Adoption Resources
- STD & HIV Testing Locations
- Medication Take Back Location
- Student Insurance Plan
- Discounted Health Services
- Family Health & Wellness Services
Laura Hill, Director of Health Services
Phone: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3051
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED