Readmission for Returning Students

Triton College defines a returning student as one who has not been actively enrolled for two years, or any Triton College graduate returning to take additional classes. To successfully re-enroll, returning students will need to complete the following steps.

Step 1: Fill out and submit the form below.

Step 2: Submit official transcripts if necessary. If you have previously submitted your transcripts they will still be on file and do not need to be re-sent.

Step 3: Take placement test if needed. Students do not need to take the placement test if they have already done so within the last two years or if they earned a grade of ā€œCā€ or better in college level mathematics and/or English.

Step 4: Meet with an Academic Advisor and register for classes. Or you can register online through the MyTriton portal, or in person at the Welcome Center, or by phone at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130

* = Required Field


Please select your new program of study. You should only choose one program from the options below. Contact the records office at if you have program questions. 


This information is requested solely to determine compliance with federal civil rights law, and your response will not affect consideration of your registration. By providing this information, you will help assure that this program is administered in a non-discriminatory manner.