The Career Services Department offers a variety of career planning services, resources, and access to information for individuals (students, graduates and community members) seeking to get better jobs, starting new careers, or re-entering the workforce. Our staff is committed to helping you prepare for career options that match your individual skills, values, interests and goals. We strive to promote your professional development by offering career support services and resources.
Take the first step towards your future; Connect with a Career Coach!
Career assessments are tools that can be used to help identify your interests and skills to assist in selecting a major and career choice. The results are meant to be used to help in the decision-making process. The results can also assist a career advisor on how best to guide you, so please feel free to bring the information with you when you meet with one.
- On-campus job fairs
- Internship/cooperative education assistance
- Personalized assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Mock interview sessions
- Access to online part-time and full-time job listings
- Access to online interest and skills inventories
Triton defines an internship/cooperative work study as a class outside of your classroom. Internships are time-limited job experiences that are related to your academic major. You may participate in an internship during either semester or in the summer. Certain programs include internships as part of their requirements. The Career Services staff will manage students' internship placements, however, you are also expected to look for an internship as well. The collaboration between you and the Career Services staff should ensure a successful and satisfying placement. It is highly recommended that you begin your search for an internship as soon as possible.
- Work in a job related to your major
- Receive college credit
- Meet professionals in your field
- Apply for paid internship opportunities
- Possibly turn your internship into a full-time job
For more information on how to get started, please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an Internship, Let us hear about it!
Click the button below to complete an Internship Report
and receive a Free gift card.
For Job Seekers
All students, alumni and community members are welcome to use the Triton College online job board after completing the following registration process through a site that has been specially designed by College Central Network. Please complete all requested information on the registration form. Employers will search this information to choose candidates, so be as thorough as possible.
Please use the button below to RSVP if you are interested in attending any of the following upcoming events:
- No RSVP required events scheduled at this time
- Career Coach: Tutorial
- Career Coach: Find the Career that's Right for You
- Creating a Resume
- The Art of Virtual Interviewing
- Essential Employable Skills: Personal Ethic in the Workplace
- Essential Employable Skills: Work Ethic and Communication
- Essential Employable Skills: Teamwork
Career Services Office
A Building, Room A-204
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3619
Mon.-Thurs.: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.