Welcome and thank you for your interest in recruiting Triton College students, alumni, and community. Our services aim to match employers to the best candidates for your positions.
Register for an Event
Save these dates for Career and Internship Fairs and Register early to reserve your table!
To register for an event, please click the button below, fill out the form and email to email@example.com.
Click HERE for Career Fair & Events Information & Logistics.
Post a job
- To post job opportunities, please go to www.collegecentral.com/triton
- Once you are there, click on the Employers icon. The next page will ask you to create an account. After you create an account, it will need to be approved and then you can post your open positions!
- Want us to post or share your flyer?, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not, please click the Flyer Request/Gig Posting Request Form button below.
- If you an Individual/Household (but not an Official Business) and looking to hire Temporary Help (eg. Nanny or Handyperson), please click the Flyer Request/Gig Posting Request Form button below.
Recruit at Triton
There are a number of ways to strengthen your recruiting efforts and promote positions and opportunities on our campus. Some of these options are year-round, and others are specific to our fall and spring semester Career Fairs. To inquire about opportunities to advertise on campus or attend events and programs, contact us any time at email@example.com.
Ways to recruit at Triton College:
- Participate in our job fairs and hiring events
- Participate in our Internship Program
- Visit classes to conduct presentations about your company
- Participate in activities such as mock interviews and our "Prep for Professional" event
- Post a position on our job board
Triton College is part of a consortium of 11 Northern Illinois Community College Career Centers that share job postings and was designed with the philosophy of employer choice.
Offer an Internship
Thank you for considering a partnership with Triton College! Our students come to you with energy and enthusiasm to integrate classroom learning with hands-on experience. Students need to complete 240 hours in order to receive class credit and must meet with a faculty advisor to work out three measurable learning objectives for the position. These learning objectives are spelled out in the contract. The student must have his/her signature, the faculty advisor signature and your signature on the contract and returned to our office before they can be enrolled.
- Receive reimbursement of up to $1,200 for a paid internship opportunity
- Experience a possible source of new ideas and a fresh perspective
- Contribute to the professional development of our students
- Preview potential full-time employees
- Earn free attendance to our job fairs
Career Fair Pop-Ups/Customized Career Fairs
We host a limited number of smaller career fairs and Career Fair Pop-ups each semester that typically have an industry focus. Smaller career fairs are often co-sponsored by the academic departments, and these events provide opportunities to connect with a more specialized group of students and alumni.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.