October 16, 2019
Criminal Justice Career and Transfer Fair – Oct. 23
Students are invited to learn about opportunities available to them in the field of criminal justice at the upcoming Criminal Justice Career and Transfer Fair, Wednesday, Oct. 23.
The event runs from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in room R-221 of the R Building.
At the event, students can discuss career opportunities with representatives from several area police agencies and private security companies including:
- Hillside Police Department
- Rosemont Police Department
- Cook County Sheriff’s Office
- Melrose Park Police Department
- Oak Park Police Department
- Riverside Police Department
- Transportation Security Administration
- Rush Oak Park Hospital Security
- Target Loss prevention
- Rice Private investigations
- Allied Universal Security
- Titan Security
Representatives from the following colleges and universities will also be on-hand to discuss options for students wishing to pursue bachelor’s degrees in criminal justice related fields:
- Governors State University
- Eastern Illinois University
- Roosevelt University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Lewis University
- Elmhurst College
- Aurora University.
The event is free to attend and open to the public. Participants are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resume. For more information, please contact Criminal Justice Administration Program coordinator Gregory Catena at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.