September 21, 2020
Triton College University Center Transfer Fair
The University Center is hosting a virtual transfer fair on Wednesday, Sept. 23. There will be a session from 11 a.m.-noon and another from 4-5 p.m.
Students will be able to learn how to earn a bachelor’s degree while remaining on campus from one of Triton’s six university partners. What is special about these specific degree programs is that they offer the convenience of completing studies while on Triton’s campus, giving students an option to stay close to home on a familiar campus. The University Center partners, and degree programs are listed below.
Students should attend the virtual fair to ask questions and learn about what the schools have to offer. For the Zoom login visit here.
For more information about the Triton’s University Center visit here.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Management and Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services
Eastern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies
Governors State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
National Louis University
- Bachelor of Science Management
- Bachelor of Arts Applied Behavioral Sciences - Psychology & Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts Early Childhood Education & Elementary Education
Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management and Applied Engineering