March 9, 2021
Access to Literacy Program
The Access to Literacy Program at Triton College offers FREE ESL and English tutoring to adult learners who wish to improve their reading, writing, math, English conversation and other life skills. Community members, 17 and older, who read, write or do math below a sixth-grade level are eligible for services.
Why Sign Up?
- Improve your reading and writing.
- Increase your self-confidence.
- Get a job or find a better job.
- Improve your conversational skills.
What We Offer:
- One-on-one or small group sessions with trained tutors.
- In-person, online tutoring.
- Day, evening and weekend sessions.
- Safe spaces for learning.
For more information, call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3730, or email email@example.com. Se habla español.
Click here for the application.