July 12, 2021
Information Session: One Workforce Program
New and prospective Triton students interested in pursuing a degree or certificate in Engineering Technology or Diesel Technology are encouraged to attend an information session for the One Workforce Program Wednesday, July 21, 5-7 p.m.
The One Workforce Program provides financial assistance for tuition, fees, and books to students in the following programs:
- Engineering Technology: Mechatronics A.A.S and Certificate
- Engineering Technology: Mechanical Design A.A.S
- Engineering Technology: Electrical Certificate
- Engineering Technology: Welding Certificate
- Diesel Technology: Truck Brake and Suspension Certificate
- Diesel Technology: Truck Engine Repair Certificate
During the information session representatives from the One Workforce Program and Triton College will be available to answer questions. The session includes a tour of classrooms in the T Building. Attendees can stop by any time between 5-7 p.m.
Attendees are encouraged to RSVP to the event at https://forms.office.com/r/UVybLbLzgV.
Contact Ken Smith, email@example.com, with questions about the One Workforce Program or the information session.