Triton College defines a guest student as an individual who is enrolled at another accredited college or university, is in good standing at their home institution, and wishes to enroll at Triton College with the goal of transferring credits to their home institution.
Triton College welcomes all guest students. We are committed to assisting you in reaching your educational goals.
Make the most of your semester and take advantage of Triton’s reasonable tuition rates while moving ahead toward your degree. Triton College welcomes all guest students. A guest student is defined as a student currently attending another college or university and wishes to enroll at Triton College with the goal of transferring credits back to their home institution.
You’ll earn college credits in an intimate learning environment that will easily transfer to your home institution. We are committed to assisting you in reaching your educational goals.Apply now!
Enrollment Process for Guest Students
- Complete a Guest Student Application
- Guest Student MUST be currently enrolled at another institution
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, phone number and the classes you wish to register
- Please make sure that GUEST STUDENT REGISTRATION remains in the subject line
- If you are interested in a course with prerequisites, please either provide a copy of your unofficial transcripts OR signed approval from your home institution with approval to take the course
- You will receive confirmation by email that you have been registered and receive payment information
Once registration is completed, students are encouraged to finalize payment options. Students are encouraged to contact the financial aid office at their home institution regarding financial aid options. Triton College does not offer financial aid to guest students. To help you meet the expenses at Triton College, we offer a convenient monthly payment plan.
Thank you for choosing Triton College.