The program will be held in the Student Center (Building B). Check-in begins 20 minutes prior to the start time.
Persons arriving more than 10 minutes after the start time will need to reserve a space for the next available session.
The orientation session will last approximately 5 hours.
Prior to attending orientation, students should:
- Complete an application for admission
- Complete the following test and assessment
If you plan to transfer credits from another college or university, please bring a copy of your transcript with you
- ACCUPLACER placement test (Testing Center, A-126)
- Success Navigator test (Testing Center, A-126)
- Career Cruising - www.careercruising.com
- Enter the following username and password - Username: triton2000, Password: rivergrove
* = Required Field