Welcome to Summer
SUMMER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Seleccionar idioma arriba
Summer classes are a great time to get ahead. You can take an extra class toward your associates degree and graduate sooner. If you attend a four-year college or university, save money and take a class while you are home for the summer! Get a jumpstart on your career and enroll in a certificate program. You may even have financial aid funds available, so register now!
First Five-Week Session
Classes begin May 28, 2024.
Classes begin June 10, 2024.
Second Five-Week Session
Classes begin July 1, 2024.
Students attending other colleges or universities who are interested in taking summer classes at Triton.
Individuals who are interested in enrolling at Triton College this summer.
Students who are enrolled at Triton College looking to take summer classes.
3 Payment Options:
- Payment in full by cash, money order, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express)
- Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
- Complete a FAFSA Application
STEPS TO REGISTRATION
Walk in Registration
Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9AM-4PM
Appointments and Walk-ins require a physical photo ID upon checking in at the Welcome Center
- Online through your Student Portal
- Appointments Book an in-person or virtual appointment with an advisor on Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays
- Walk-Ins - Available Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9AM-4PM. Please check in at the B-Building Welcome Desk
- The "Virtual Advising Link" please Click HERE.
"Virtual Drop-In" advising sessions available via Black Board Collaborate:
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - NOON and 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - NOON
- If you know the COURSE and SECTION number of the class you would like to register for, you may email the Welcome Desk Staff at email@example.com OR Contact the Call Center at 708-456-0300, Ext. 3130
You Belong at Triton!
TRIO services students of low-income, first-generation college students and individuals with disabilities.
TRIUMPH is designed to increase the number of minority males graduating by providing increased student services, academic support, service learning projects, community service projects and mentoring.
SURGE is a facilitated mentoring program where women of color can support each other, engage in dialogue on issues pertinent to women of color, and acquire professional development and leadership skills.
Want to know what courses we offer?
Not sure where to start?
Get in touch with us!
Higher education, without the higher cost
Triton College offers an education equal to that of most private colleges or public universities
at dramatically lower prices – all close to home!
In your Neighborhood
Triton College is close to home and offers over 110 programs and certificates to choose from. In addition if you live outside of the Triton district but work in the district, you are eligible for in-district rates.
Click HERE to download district map.