Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
To better serve our students, we now provide the option to order Official Transcripts through Parchment. Enrollment Verifications may be accessed via the National Student Clearinghouse.
Official transcripts are ordered online through Parchment.com.
Transcripts may be delivered electronically, held for pickup or sent via mail.
Please follow these steps to order an official transcript:
- Selecting the link above will take you to the Login or Register page
- If this is your first time ordering a transcript, select the Create Account option. If you are creating an account, enter your current contact information and your approximate enrollment information. If you have already created an account, enter your email address and password.
- Type in the name of the school, organization or individual your transcripts will be sent to
- Select your delivery option and confirm the recipient’s contact information
- Review and complete the FERPA consent page
- Enter your payment information
- If you recently completed coursework or graduated, please verify on your student portal that grades or degrees/certificates have been posted before ordering your transcript.
Electronic transcript - $5
Paper transcript (Pickup) - $5
Paper transcript (Mailed) - $7
Paper transcript (Mailed, International) - $12
Paper transcript (Mailed FedEx, Domestic) - $20
Paper transcript (Mailed FedEx, International) - $50
If you elect to pick up your official transcript or enrollment verification, it will be ready within two business days at the Welcome Center, Room B-100. You will need to show proof of identity before your documents will be released.
Students are also able to view and print their unofficial transcript through their MyTriton portal by following these steps:
- Log into your MyTriton portal.
- Select the Academic Profile link under the WebAdvisor for Students section
- Select Transcript
If you no longer have access to your MyTriton portal and require an unofficial transcript, please email your request and a scanned copy of a photo ID (such as a driver’s license or state ID card) to Ariana Colella.
For additional information about Outgoing transcripts and Enrollment Verifications, please contact:
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3720
Fax: (708) 583-3147
Please follow these steps:
- Enter your 9-digit SSN in the form below (111223333) and click SUBMIT
- You will be directed to the Student Self-Service Site
- Select Obtain Enrollment Certificate
If you require additional documents such as in-school deferment paperwork completed in addition to an enrollment verification, please complete an enrollment verification form and return it to the Records Office, Room B-220.
For further assistance, please contact the Call Center at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130.