Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
To better serve our students, we now provide the option to order Official Transcripts through Parchment. Enrollment Verifications for current students can be ordered from National Student Clearinghouse via their Triton student portal.
Official transcripts are ordered online through Parchment.com.
Transcripts may be delivered electronically, held for pickup or sent via mail.
Please follow these steps to order an official transcript:
- Selecting the link above will take you to the Login or Register page
- If this is your first time ordering a transcript, select the Create Account option. If you are creating an account, enter your current contact information and your approximate enrollment information. If you have already created an account, enter your email address and password.
- Type in the name of the school, organization or individual your transcripts will be sent to
- Select your delivery option and confirm the recipient’s contact information
- Review and complete the FERPA consent page
- Enter your payment information
- If you recently completed coursework or graduated, please verify on your student portal that grades or degrees/certificates have been posted before ordering your transcript.
Electronic transcript - $5
Paper transcript (Pickup) - $5
Paper transcript (Mailed) - $7
Paper transcript (Mailed, International) - $12
Paper transcript (Mailed FedEx, Domestic) - $20
Paper transcript (Mailed FedEx, International) - $50
If you elect to pick up your official transcript or enrollment verification, it will be ready within two business days at the Welcome Center, Room B-100. You will need to show proof of identity before your documents will be released.
Students are also able to view and print their unofficial transcript through their MyTriton portal by following these steps:
- Log into your MyTriton portal.
- Select the Academic Profile link under the WebAdvisor for Students section
- Select Transcript
If you no longer have access to your MyTriton portal and require an unofficial transcript, please email your request and a scanned copy of a photo ID (such as a driver’s license or state ID card) to Ariana Colella.
If you require additional documents such as in-school deferment paperwork completed in addition to an enrollment verification, please complete an enrollment verification form and return it to the Records Office, Room B-220.
For further assistance, please contact the Call Center at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130.
High School transcripts, as well as those from other colleges and universities attended, can be submitted to Triton College in several ways.
Triton accepts electronic transcripts from U.S. schools via secure electronic transcript providers. Check with your high school or previous college to see if they are part of a secure e-delivery network. Electronic transcripts can be sent directly to email@example.com.
Paper transcripts in their original sealed envelope can be dropped off or sent via U.S. mail directly to the Records Office.
The mailing address is:
2000 Fifth Avenue
River Grove, IL 60171
Transcripts are recognized as official when they arrive in the Records Office in their original sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
For additional information about Outgoing transcripts and Enrollment Verifications, please contact:
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3720
Fax: (708) 583-3147