We look forward to seeing you at Triton College this Spring 2022 semester!
If You're Taking In-Person Classes:
You need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated or take weekly COVID-19 testing. This is a State of Illinois mandate for everyone attending in-person classes on campus.
Triton is enforcing this mandate regularly throughout the semester because this is an ongoing requirement.
Important Reminders for Spring Semester 2022
Upload Your Vaccination Card
Upload Test Results Every Week
Check your Triton email for your personal link from CLEARED4 and follow instructions on the screen. If you need help, email email@example.com,.
You can also email your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Lost your vaccination card? The Illinois Department of Public Health allows Illinois residents to access their vaccination records through the Vax Verify Portal.
If you don’t upload your vaccination card, you need to test every week.
1. Free COVID testing is provided on campus. SHIELD saliva-based testing is available in T-156 during the following days and times:
2. You must create an account and make an appointment at the link below. Please remember that you cannot eat or drink one hour before the test (this includes gum, mints and even water).
3. Please copy and paste the agency code when creating the account (instead of just typing it in) to avoid any issues with the SHIELD portal site.
4. Upload your weekly test results to Cleared4. Records of weekly testing will be sent to you and the Director of Health Services Laura Hill at email@example.com. The director will reach out to others as needed to conduct contact tracing.
Use the Daily Symptom Checker
Each day before coming to campus, please use the Daily Symptom Checker on the Cleared4 platform.
If you are experiencing any health concerns, please reach out to Laura Hill, Director of Health Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wear a Mask/Face Covering
Everybody, regardless of vaccination status, is required to wear a mask/face covering on campus when indoors. Thank you for helping to keep our campus safe!
Second seven-week classes begin March 21.
Email to email@example.com or call (708) 456-0300 Ext. 3130 for assistance.
Student Center (B Building)
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Virtual Drop-In Hours
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Virtual Drop-In Hours
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fridays: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Helping students and their families bridge the gap between their own resources and the cost of attending Triton College.
Steps to Enrollment
Want to know what courses are available?
Want to learn about your educational pathways?
Triton College offers 110+ degree and program certificates to choose from!
Whether you're a new high school graduate, beginning your journey to a Bachelor's degree,
returning to learn a new skill, or starting a new career with a certification,
there is a Triton path for you.
Interested in enrolling at Triton College this spring?
Enrolled at Triton College and looking to take spring classes?
Not sure where to start?
Get in touch with us!