Hospitality Industry Administration
Triton's Hospitality Industry Administration (HIA) Program is recognized throughout the industry as a high quality training option for people pursuing a career in the fields of culinary arts, baking and pastry, restaurant, and hotel management.
Students enrolled in the program gain real-world experience working in Triton's student managed and operated dining room and retail bake shop. In addition to basic food preparation and service techniques, students also learn the fundamentals of the food service and hospitality industries daily operations. Students who choose Triton's Hospitality Industry Administration Program can select from concentrations in Culinary Arts, Hotel/Motel Management, Restaurant Management, and Bakery and Pastry.
The hospitality industry is the number 2 employer in the United States and career opportunities are forecasted for continued growth.
- Hospitality Industry Administration - Baking and Pastry Degree (Associates in Applied Science - C206M)
- Hospitality Industry Administration - Culinary Arts Degree (Associates in Applied Science - C206L)
- Hospitality Industry Administration - Hotel/Motel Management Degree (Associates in Applied Science - C206H)
- Hospitality Industry Administration - Restaurant Management Degree (Associates in Applied Science - C206F)
- Baking and Pastry Certificate - C206M
- Beverage Management Certificate - C306J
- Culinary Training Certificate - C420A
- Hospitality Industry Administration Hotel/Motel Certificate - C406F
- Hospitality Industry Administration - Restaurant Management Certificate - C306C
Visit Campus Dining for more information and events.
Chef Denise Smith-Gaborit
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3624
Chef Manuel Uribe Espin
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3869
Chef Christopher Clem
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3625