Seleccionar idioma arriba
Spring Registration Opens Monday, October 23, 2023
Spring 2024 Classes start January 22, 2024
For more information regarding registration please click HERE.
Second seven-week classes begin March 24, 2024
Registration for the spring semester is currently open, students are highly encouraged to register early.
Spring Payment Reminder
For registration between October 23, 2023 to January 1, 2024 payment is due on January 5, 2024.
For any registration after January 1, 2024, payment is due within five days of registration.
3 Payment Options:
- Payment in full by cash, money order, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express)
- Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
- Complete a FAFSA Application
STEPS TO REGISTRATION
Walk in Registration
Wednesday, January 3 – Friday, January 26, 2024
Monday -Thursday: 8:00am-6:00pm
Saturday Dates - 1/6, 1/13 and 1/20, 2024: 9am-3pm
Appointments and Walk-ins require a physical photo ID upon checking in at the Welcome Center
- Online through your Student Portal
- Appointments Book an in-person or virtual appointment with an advisor on Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays
- Walk-Ins - Available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9AM-4PM. Please check in at the B-Building Welcome Desk
- The "Virtual Advising Link" please Click HERE.
"Virtual Drop-In" advising sessions available via Black Board Collaborate:
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - NOON and 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - NOON
- If you know the COURSE and SECTION number of the class you would like to register for, you may email the Welcome Desk Staff at email@example.com OR Contact the Call Center at 708-456-0300, Ext. 3130
Looking for Direction
Our degrees and certificates are grouped into seven Areas of Study so you can start by selecting an area you're interested in, then work with your advisor to create a program map for the specific degree, certificate, or transfer path that you wish to pursue. Triton College will help you be informed and stay on track!
Want to know what courses are available?
You Belong at Triton!
TRIO services students of low-income, first-generation college students and individuals with disabilities.
TRIUMPH is designed to increase the number of minority males graduating by providing increased student services, academic support, service learning projects, community service projects and mentoring.
SURGE is a facilitated mentoring program where women of color can support each other, engage in dialogue on issues pertinent to women of color, and acquire professional development and leadership skills.
Showcasing Programs and Certificates
- Diesel and Transportation Technology
- Hospitality Industry Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- Renewable Energy Degree
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Short-Term Certificate Programs
Interested in enrolling at Triton College this spring?
Enrolled at Triton College and looking to take spring classes?
Ready to transfer to a four-year school?
Not sure where to start?
Get in touch with us!