Concealed Carry (CCW) Training
The Triton College CCW curriculum and our three staff firearm instructors have been approved by the Illinois State Police and the Illinois Community College Board has approved our CCW curriculum.
Registration is now open for CCW Courses! To enroll, please call the Continuing Education Office at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3500.
Class Location: A-Building, Room 122B
NOTE: All Classroom Instruction will be conducted on the Triton College Campus unless otherwise specified. All Shooting Range Instruction will be conducted at Article 2 Gun Range in Lombard, IL or at the Broadview Police Station (2350 S. 25th Ave., Broadview, IL 60155)
Training focuses on learning:
- Handgun safety and procedures
- Handgun handling and legal qualification
- Care, cleaning, loading and unloading of a concealable handgun
- State and federal laws relating to ownership, storage, carry and transport of a handgun
- Basic principles of marksmanship
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- In possession of a valid FOID card
- Valid Drivers License or State ID
- Physically capable of safely and effectively operating a handgun
|Illinois Conceal & Carry Education Training|
|Date||Location & Time||Cost|
|November 16-17, 2019||PSA C05 203
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Building A, Room 122B