Triton College has established a free meal pantry in the Financial Aid Office (B-160) to combat student hunger. Any current, food-insecure Triton student can visit the pantry once per day during the department's regular office hours.
The Triton Meal Pantry offers breakfast bars, instant oatmeal, cereal cups, frozen breakfast sandwiches, protein bars, granola bars, frozen instant meals, milk, water, juice, and other limited snack options.
During these particularly challenging times, the food pantry continues to serve students following new protective Covid guidelines and regulations. For more information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries or concerns.
How to use the Pantry:
- Visit the Financial Aid office and sign into the Q-less system
- When prompted select Pantry as the reason for your visit
- A staff member will call your name and provide a sheet to mark your food selection
- After you turn in your sheet to the staff member, you will be prompted to wait while the member discreetly gathers and packages your food
- Each student can take one entrée, one snack and one drink per visit