The Behavioral Science Department at Triton College is a multidisciplinary department that offers classes in Anthropology, Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology. Each discipline offers an A.A. program and allows students to complete the lower division transfer requirements for a major at a four-year institution.
The department offices, mailboxes and the secretarial staff are located on the first floor of the Science Building, Rooms D-100 through D-116. For general information about the department, call the departmental secretary Linda Mick at (708) 456-0300 Ext. 3833.
The Behavioral Science Department has a team of faculty members that is committed to offering quality education in a learning-centered environment.
- Anthropology Degree (Associates in Science - U230A31)
- Community Studies Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A07)
- Philosophy and Logic Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A38)
- Psychology Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A42)
- Sociology/Social Work Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A44)
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3311
Maria-Tereza Dyer, Ph.D.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3994
Ruth Hallongren, Psy. D
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3995
Daniele Manni, M.A.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3301
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3638
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3833